ONE NEW FEATURE: REFLECTIONS FROM MY READINDS

Hello,
Knowledge-lovers,

Happy New Year to You All.

May you get whatever you desire. (So choose your desire well.)
This year, I have added ONE new feature in this blog.

Reflections from My Readings

In this feature, I would add gistS of the books, magazines, articles with my own perceptions of them. Here you will find the useful summary of the best-selling books and renowned and widely explored articles from the acclaimed writers. I believe that when we receive and share the information in continum, we get better at learning. The purpose is to share what we know because SHARING IS CARING.

The second objective is to invite debates or discussions on these issues. The discussion is more important than mere acceptance of the information because that leads to new dimensions of the knowledge.

I hope that you would appreciate and encourage these efforts.
Thanks to be there: Your readings of my blog encourage me to read and reflect more.

With respect,

Bhavin Chauhan (M.A., M.Ed., NET,...)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts