Smart Words in Smart but Slow Manners

Dear Learners,
From the Groups of Students which I have taught in Surat, Bharuch, Vidyanagar and Vadodara, there has been a demand to provide solid vocabulary consistently. Considering the need of students and words which I have read up to now. I have found out more than 300 words which really make us smart, if they are used well. 


Besides that I am believer of bite-size learning. Learning with occurs slowly but consistently without any break. Yes, the same: Slow and Steady Wins the Race. 
So here I am with Hundred Smart in First Lot.

There are many students who asked me this questions that why you admire the word so much???
Well, the answer is thinking needs words besides pictures. Our goal fulfillment requires words. With words nothing can be accomplished except few which is equal to animals. Words, language and communication makes us different from the animals. Words are the source of our superiority on this planet. Learning and practicing the words in proper manner create hell lot of difference in somebody's life. So be careful while using the best asset given to us by nature that is: Word Power.


Consider the following example: 
One mother tells her child,"I LOVE you." Then after sometime the same mother tells her child, "I HATE you."  In these two sentences, the subject [I]  and object [you] are same but the verb (just one word) is different but observe that how this one word brings a whole lot of different in the feelings that the child exercises. 

Such is the power of words. With this rationale, I feel pride to present the series of Smart Word List called "100 Smart Words by Dr. Bhavin Chauhan". Here everyday one word would be provided to learners, through WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and of course 
One word every day. This is the logo by WhatsApp group. 

Learners are requested to learn and practice these words to enrich their life as well as 'smartness'. 

I am sure that you will enjoy the daily doze of smart word. Feel free to suggest. I would love to be corrected. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts